Total Biology Workshops with Gilbert Renaud TBC
Workshops: Total Biology Level I
Introduction - Level I - Level II - Level III
Total Biology Level I : Awareness: the key to healing...
Main themes developped in Total Biology Level I :
- Dr. Hamer's findings.
- Sources of the Total Biology of the Living Creatures.
- Law of Reality Ambivalence (duality).
- The Iceberg analogy in Total Biology.
- Everything is a survival program mode.
- The three level rocket.
- Disease: the brain's best solution to stay alive as long as possible.
- The ways we get sick.
- The brain, a breaker box.
- DHS (Dirk Hamer Syndrome).
- Biological Invariant.
- Stomach cancer.
- Real, Imaginary, Symbolical and Virtual.
- Digestive biological invariants.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Resolving the conflict(s).
- Liver cancer.
- Two phases to disease.
- Four keys to the piano of biology.
- Embryology layers.
- Programming and Triggering conflicts.
- Breast cancer.
- Felt experience (the ways we experience a trauma: some examples).
- Mini-Maxi Schizophrenia.
- Conflict of the diagnosis/prognosis.
- Conditions for healing.
- Biological cascade.
- Genealogy: circulation of the family memories.
- Stages of grief.
And many questions/answers periods to make this workshop as interesting as possible.
For further information
If interested, please e-mail your name & telephone number and we will contact you. Thank You!
Gilbert at 604-879-4563, e-mail: email@example.com
"We are sick because we are not aware. Awareness is the key to healing."